Thursday, May 15, 2014

HAPPY TO BE DONE!


I finished the bag today. It's been a long haul and especially hard to stay put at the bead table when the weather has been so gorgeous. After coming off a long alaskan winter, (even an easy one like this year) you feel the need to be outside gobbling up the warm breezes and watching green thing grow. So I was very happy to tie the last knot and put this in the mail. It's going to Milan Italy, which is cool and also makes me happy. Time to give the wrist a rest and start planting and weeding. I love this time of year!



5 comments:

  1. I love all of your work but I think this is my favorite! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gwen, sometimes it's hard to see something you've been work on with a fresh eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate you never cease to amaze me. Your ideas and designs are just beautiful always. Can't wait to go up the road for a Gallery visit. Have a wonderful Spring/Summer. Its been just great so far, except for the smoke from the fires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing. I love it all. I love the pops of turquoise that stand out in beige. I love the patterns your stitches form. I dream of visiting your gallery in Alaska sometime and chatting and perhaps buying something you've created. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete