Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Checked the mail today and there was a letter from the Anchorage Museum of Art. I got all nervous with the anticipation and fear of rejection.  But it was just a form letter saying they haven't decided yet. We were suppose to know who was chosen for the solo show by the end of December but they moved the decision up to the end of January. Reminded me of how much I really would like to get this. I shouldn't get my hopes up, there are so many talented artist out there, but it's hard not to. Oh well, one more month and I can put it behind me or dive in depending on how it all plays out. So, hope you are all feeling great about 2011. I'm sure it will be a good year!

2 comments:

  1. And I'm sure it will be a good year for you too Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate
    2011 is going to be a great year!! Here's hoping that it starts out for you with an announcement of your work on exhibit!! A notice of delay is the same as "you're still in the running".
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete