Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ELATION

I'm back from Santa Fe, exhausted but happy. When ever I do a show, I always joke ( not really) that there will be either elation or depression, well, ELATION is the winner. After all the months and months of preparation there was a big payoff at the end. The gallery opening was pack with patrons who loved the work and were willing to pay for it! Fantastic feeling and I got to share it with my sister Maggie and my niece Annie, who took these wonderful pictures. It was the girls on the loose amongst the teeming hoards of art buyer who came to town for Indian market. Santa Fe is crazzzzzy! Came home with orders, so in a couple of days I will be back to the bead table, but for now I'm taking a break and playing in the sun. Yes it finally came out. How lucky are we!!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, so glad your show was a success! And it's sounds as if you had a good time with 'visitors'!! Congrats on the orders too..your work is more than WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such an awesome time with you and mom... and I'm still dreaming of Santa Fe! I'll send pictures soon! Love!!

    ReplyDelete