Sunday, June 13, 2010

FILLING ORDERS

My god I'm wiped out. Summertime. Have to get out an enjoy the weather, get the garden going, keep the garden going, weeding, weeding weeding. But back to the bead table, I'm working on the show for Santa Fe in August, keeping the gallery running and trying to fill  orders. This piece was ordered like this." lots of flowers, some butterflies, colors should be reds, pinks, blues, golds, and a black background." Pretty specific but also kind of vague. This is what I came up with, do you think it fits the bill? The customer hasn't seen it yet, but I think she will be pleased, there is always that waiting for the check to come, orders can be tricky...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, gosh that's so gorgeous! Sorry I haven't stopped in to see you for a bit, I've been in and out of the hospital with many surgeries. I hope that you're doing good!
    Hugs and happy beading...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is beautiful! I love the shades of brown(s) in the flower upper right! All the elements are beautiful and I'm sure the customer will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to add another comment. I just went back looking at your work...WOW! What more can I say..you truly are a a bead artist!! I'm now a follower..I don't want to miss any of your work.

    ReplyDelete